Choose Joomla! and Call San Diego Webmaster Services to develop your website, today!
What is Joomla? Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables powerful Web sites and applications. Get 'round the clock support for your Joomla website and all its functionalities. Call Now and find out how you can get get started! Joomla website development is the answer for online business owners looking for a CMS (content management system) that provides a back administration and the tools to create a user friendly environment on their websites . If you are searching for right Joomla services in San Diego, San Diego Webmaster Services is the right choice. Organizations frequently will hire a professional Joomla Web Development Company to develop their websites, as a result, they get a dedicated Joomla developer and an experienced Joomla webmaster to maintain a smoothly running website for them.
Why Hire San Diego Webmaster Services for your Joomla website development project?
Because your business comes first, and I am an experienced web consultant with a goal: I plan, develop, promote and supports your website with the expertise and responsibility you know you need to give you the results you want.[/blockquote] 1. Joomla website development is Cost Effective - Most start up online businesses would definitely have cost effectiveness as their top priority. Joomla is open source software that you can directly download from a reliable website. Hiring Joomla development services will help you to get a customized site for your business. 2. Joomla is a secured Open Source CMS - It is due to high level of securities associated with Joomla that many companies who are considering venturing in online business love to go for Joomla enabled websites. Companies find that using Joomla websites for online business transactions directly add advanced security procedures which are difficult to hack by any virus, spyware, etc. 3. Joomla CMS is easy and flexible to Use - Further, Joomla CMS has also got many extensions and plug-ins too, which can be used for giving your website a dynamic appeal. [/squeeze_box3] What's a content management system (CMS)? A Content Management System (CMS) helps you keep track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books... —Joomla.org" (We invite you to visit joomla.org and learn more.)
What are some real world examples of what Joomla! can do? This CMS is used all over the world to power Web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:
- Corporate Web sites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government applications
- Small business Web sites
- Non-profit and organizational Web sites
- Community-based portals
- School and church Web sites
- Personal or family homepages
Here are just a few examples of Web sites that use this Content Management System:
- MTV Networks Quizilla (Social networking) - http://www.quizilla.com
- IHOP (Restaurant chain) - http://www.ihop.com
- Harvard University (Educational) - http://gsas.harvard.edu
- Citibank (Financial institution intranet) - Not publicly accessible
- The Green Maven (Eco-resources) - http://www.greenmaven.com
- Outdoor Photographer (Magazine) - http://www.outdoorphotographer.com
- PlayShakespeare.com (Cultural) - http://www.playshakespeare.com
- Senso Interiors (Furniture design) - http://www.sensointeriors.co.za
More examples of companies can be found in the Joomla Community Site Showcase."